Together we are on assignment wherever God leads us, to strengthen and encourage his church.
The vision burning in our heart is to see the church of Jesus Christ arise in it’s resurrection life. A generation coming forth as Sons of God who embrace the privilege of being one with Father in Christ. Sons who know his word is as powerful in our mouth as in his mouth.
We believe to see a revival of repentance and rest sweep through his church; bringing a revival of refreshing and harvest in the Holy Spirit.
We are devoted to local church in all it forms and not seeking to establish a ministry that distracts from local church.
Vision For Ministry
Our missionary call is to be Available
- Available to God.
- Available to pray and intercede for the gospel to powerfully save.
- Available To the church of Jesus Christ as he leads.
- This is why the Spirit has not allowed us to seek the ‘seen’ security of a position with income. To be available we don’t have a position with an income. We give our time fully to God and trust his supply for all our needs. We serve God through local church: we are not building our ministry thing.
- To be available we live in a mobile home of some sort. We feel the need to be free from attachments that would limit our availability.
I bring an apostolic ministry of word and prayer. To sow and water what God is growing from our role as seasoned ministers of the gospel. I have a fathering role.
Grace brings pastoral and practical ministry. An experienced counsellor she helps people get free and healthy, bringing clarity and tools around emotional and mental health and well-being; both one on one and in groups. Check out Grace’s website http://www.mye3health.com.
Prayer and ministry of the word – we approach each ministry situation with prayer seeking from God a message for the people in that place.
- Preach and Teach
- Sunday services, small groups, classes, any hungry people
- Mentor and Coach from our experience, training and gifting
- Seminars and workshops
- Marriage Mechanics – Paul and Grace run this together bringing vision, practical tools, and impartation for marriage.
Contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org,
Follow us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/chasingtruthnz/?ref=bookmarks
God has grown the conviction that we to be freely available to his church. Our income is the gifts and honorariums we receive. If you would like to support us in ministry:
- See the ‘Supporting us in ministry’ page for a bank account.
- Contact us directly
Our Home Church is http://www.unitechurch.org.nz in Nelson, New Zealand.